Video: 3.5 hours
Skill level: Beginner Level
Certificate of Completion
Descripción del curso:
3DS MAX + UNREAL ENGINE 4: EASY REAL TIME FOR ARCH VIZ (or any kind of 3d project)
This class is designed for those of you who are ready to take the next step with your 3d projects. Whether you are a game creator, an architectural visualization specialist, or just aspiring artist, this class is right for you.
The intent of the class is to show how to leverage the capabilities of Unreal Engine 4, a real time gaming engine which is FREE, to turn your static 3d projects into something much more powerful — a virtual reality environment.
You will also learn how to animate your projects using the game engine. This real time animation can potentially save you days and days of render time, as these animations render in just seconds!
If you are looking to add the next big thing to your workflow, or if you are interested in applying your 3d modeling skills to video games, please join the course.
See you in class.
NOTE: This class is taught by Adam Zollinger, a successful 3d artist, author, and Udemy Instructor. Adam has over 9,000 satisfied students already and has proven to be a wealth of knowledge in the field of 3d and digital art. He can also be your companion on the path to becoming a professional, as he is always willing to answer student questions, share personal insights, and help diagnose technical problems.
- take this course if you are new to Unreal Engine 4
- take this course if you do Arch Viz, and you are interested in real time animations and virtual reality
- take this course if you want to get started building your own game levels
- take this course if you are interested in working real time engines into your workflow in some way.
- DO NOT expect this course to be an exhaustive tutorial of Unreal Engine 4
- DO NOT take this course if you are completely new to 3d in general — I have other courses you can check out for that